We guarantee cars from the best companies
Change your reservation details quickly and easily
- CDW Insurance
- Theft Protection
- Roadside Assistance
What we offer
- Unlimited milage
- 3rd party insurance
- CDW and theft insurance
- Automatic transmittion cars
- 7-seat and 9-seat mini buses
- Airport, Port, Bus & Train Transfer
- Delivery and Pickup at Hotel
- Luxury cars
- Wedding packages
- Longterm rentals
- Seasonal support
- V.I.P. Services
- Wireless internet
(on your own laptop)
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES
Car rental price includes:
Theft, Damage Insurance (CDW), local taxes, airport taxes, roadside assistance and vehicle taxes.
Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation.
We work with the best Greek car rental companies (and many smaller local companies) to offer you a vast selection of cars in the best prices. We do this so we can find you the best and cheapest car rental deals. To compare prices and find the ideal car for you at the best price just use our search form.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 23 and 70 years old.
When you pick up the car you will need:
- Be a credit card owner: Visa, Master Card, American Express (not debit or prepaid card.
- Prerequisites: Diploma odigisis 12+ months (European or International), ID or Passport, have completed 23 years of age.
- Luggage space: You will enjoy rent you a lot more if you choose a car with plenty of room for passengers and luggage.
- Young children: If you have children under 9 years to be sure you have booked extra child seat or bring along your own to avoid fines and also for the safety of your children.